Daisy Keyte-Walden works in school on a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to support children and families who attend our school.
(Daisy is currently on maternity leave. Tara Green is covering her and works on a Friday)
Some of the areas she can help with include:
• Getting to school on time and good attendance
• Mental or physical health issues
• Engaging parents in their child’s learning
• Parenting support
• Housing and money worries
• Feeling happy and confident
• Family relationships
• Access to specialist support
• New starts and settling in
...plus much more.
Daisy is supported by our Nurture Support Mentor, Paula Mascarenhas, who works with children 1:1 and in small groups, often utilising our nurture spaces - the 'Magic Room' and our newly installed 'Nest'.
If you wish to speak or meet with Daisy / Paula / Tara, please contact them through the school office. If they are not available, you will be able to leave your name and contact number and they will get back to you.