School Home Support
Rebecca Shingleton works in school on a Monday and Tuesday to support children and families who attend our school.
Some of the areas she can help with include:
• Getting to school on time and good attendance
• Mental or physical health issues
• Engaging parents in their child’s learning
• Parenting support
• Housing and money worries
• Feeling happy and confident
• Family relationships
• Access to specialist support
• New starts and settling in
...plus much more.
If you wish to speak or meet with Rebecca, please contact her through the school office. If she is not available, you will be able to leave your name and contact number and she will get back to you.